Just Follow The Steps Below To Generate Your Own Twitter Widget!
If you want to include in your website, the latest Twitter posts on any topic you can imagine…then the news widget from Twitterwidget.net is exactly what you are looking for…This has got to be one of the easiest widgets to set up! – Widgetslab.com
The TwitterNews Twitter widget displays all current tweets on any topic in real time. Here’s how to create this amazing Twitter widget for your blog or website right now!
- Enter a title for your widget – be creative! The title will appear in the widget header.
- Enter a single keyword, multiple keywords, or a single keyword phrase.
- Choose your Twitter widget color using the color selection tool – or enter a specific color using the RGB or hex code option.
- Select a size for your Twitter widget by either specifying a height and width in pixels, or choosing ‘autowidth’ if you plan on using the code in blog sidebar text widget.
- Click on the Submit button, and the system generates your HTML code automatically and displays a preview of your Twitter widget on the right.
- Cut and paste the HTML code in a blog sidebar widget, the HTML editor of your blog page or post interface, or embed in the HTML of your website itself.